Asia, Australia & New Zealand, Canada, Europe, United Kingdom, United States
Consulting, Contract, Permanent, Experienced, Partnering
TriNet Pharma is a recruiting firm dedicated to placing direct-hire and contract Medical Affairs and Clinical Operations professionals for life sciences companies around the world.
TriNet Pharma is a recruiting firm dedicated to placing direct-hire and contract Medical Affairs professionals for life sciences companies in the United States and around the world. Since 2009, the company has evolved into one of healthcare’s most respected and trusted agencies in this arena. TriNet Pharma has identified and placed Medical Affairs professionals at all levels, including Vice Presidents, Medical Directors, Medical Science Liaisons, Clinical Trial Liaisons, and others across all therapeutic areas within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and diagnostic industries. The company has a performance-based culture built upon trust, leadership, expertise, and accountability, which has allowed it to enjoy year-over-year growth since its inception.
We distinguish our organization from other placement agencies as follows:
- 100% of TriNet Pharma candidates are placed directly from our database. Candidates are evaluated in 15-plus areas, including therapeutic area, indication, clinical expertise, years as a Medical Affairs/Clinical Operations professional, and more. The database has information on over 26,000 professionals.
- TriNet Pharma has recruited, hired, deployed, and managed Medical Affairs/Clinical Operations professionals for teams ranging from 2 to 84 members.
- 98% of our clients, from top pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and diagnostic companies to middle-market companies to small start-ups launching their first products, are repeat customers.
- TriNet Pharma has experienced year over year growth. We’ve worked closely with executives/hiring managers, Human Resources, and MSL team leaders to ensure the success of Medical Affairs/Clinical Operations teams.
- Our performance and services extend beyond industry standards, including our Concierge Services. We can arrange a candidate’s airfare/other transportation to interviews; book meeting space for interviews; rent and set-up audiovisual equipment; arrange meals; book lodging, and more.
- We rank near the top of our industry category in every meaningful measurement.
- We’re not constrained by geographic location. Wherever in the world you need staff, we can identify high-caliber, credentialed professionals, including physicians for Medical Director roles, for the build-out or expansion of a team.
- Medical Affairs and Clinical Operations professionals rely on TriNet Pharma to keep them informed of career-enhancing opportunities.
- Our business development team is comprised of highly respected, former Medical Affairs and Clinical Operations professionals.