Recruiting Associates Network
Recruiting Associates Network is a key resource in local and national wine and manufacturing industry recruitment. Our efforts are driven by the satisfaction of our candidates and clients alike.
Conta The company, which is part of a large international group, has been providing cutting-edge equipment and services to the wine industry worldwide for 25 years. In the USA, the Company growing business is serving a large scope of customers, ranging from large corporations to small & medium size wineries.
In order to speed up its growth, the Company is now seeking a motivated, results-driven Business Vice-President who will carry, under the supervision of the current President, the responsibility of
- Directing and Coordinating the Company Sales and Marketing functions in order to boost our sales in North America;
- Support the President in the day-to-day management of the Company.
Reporting to the President of the Company, the successful candidate will have (i) a strong working knowledge of the wine industry including equipment sales, (ii) a proven record for developing and implementing sales strategies as well as a strong network within the Wine industry in the USA, and (iii) a strong ability for team management.
After a period during which the candidate will have demonstrated an ability to successfully develop the business and manage the team, the position will lead to Presidency of the company.
Customer Technical Services
Fantastic opportunity with a fast-growing wine & spirits industry supplier. A market leading global manufacturer is offering an excellent opportunity for a candidate interested in providing outstanding technical support to our customer base. Join our team of highly motivated professionals and develop an outstanding career path! The Customer Technical Service role is perfect for a technically skilled professional. Put both your highly developed mechanical and customer service skills to use. Experience with line maintenance, as a bottling line mechanic or working for a mobile bottling line will be an advantage.
Responsibilities The responsibilities of a successful Technical Support Representative shall include (but are not limited to):
• Applies technical expertise to quickly identify, troubleshoot and/or resolve both simple and complex problems.
• Guides customers through setting up and safely operating equipment.
• Troubleshooting issues and equipment with customers in person, over the phone and via email.
• Works closely with the quality team to resolve product issues.
• Maintains excellent customer communication and follows up throughout the troubleshooting process.
• Provides detailed documentation of reported product issues and resolutions. Skills/Knowledge
Must be customer-oriented and provide exceptional customer service.
• Demonstrated aptitude for troubleshooting and diagnosing technical problems.
• Able to work independently within defined processes and procedures.
• Attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills.
• Excellent PC skills including, but not limited to: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• AS or higher degree in mechanical/electrical engineering or a Certificate of completion from a credited technical trade school with 5 years of experience of production line maintenance and repair preferably in the wine or spirit industry.
• Willing and able to travel both regionally and nationally.
• Stable and verifiable work history in technical, maintenance or related fields.
• Product and industry knowledge pertaining to bottling, preferred but not mandatory