Micann Services Recruiting
United States, Midwest, Bourbon
Placement firm specializing in Allied Health including Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging, Respiratory Therapy, Clinical Laboratory, Pharmacy, Nursing and Rehab. Placing candidates nationwide.
We are permanent placement healthcare recruitment firm founded in 1999 by Anne Rell. The firm was founded with the intent to be an affordable recruitment partner to community and critical access hospitals, healthcare clinics (primary and urgent care, rehab, and medical/diagnostic imaging), lab and skilled nursing facilities.
We recruit for Allied Health and Nursing positions from Executive management level to specialized staff positions including:
- CFO, CEO, COO, VP, Director of Admin
- Diagnostic Imaging: Radiologic, CT, MRI, Mammography, Nuclear Medicine, PET, and Ultrasound (General, Vascular, Echo), and Interventional Technologists, Radiation Therapist, and Dosimetrist
- Respiratory Therapy: Respiratory Therapist, Manager, Director, Cardiovascular/Cardiopulmonary Services
- Laboratory: Medical Technologist/Medical Laboratory Scientist/Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technologist/Technician, Lab Manager, Laboratory Director
- Nursing: ER, OR, OB, Med/Surg, ICU, Home Health, PACU, NICU, Skilled Nursing and Labor & Delivery Nurses/RNs, OR, L&D, ER, ICU, Skilled Nursing and Home Health Manager/Director, VP, Nurse Practitioner
- Pharmacy: Pharmacist, Pharmacist in Charge/PIC, Director
- Physical Therapy: Physical Therapist, Physical Therapy Manager, Director
- Clinical Informatics Specialist/Informaticist
- HIM Specialist, Manager, Director
Our search fees are designed to be as cost effective as possible, without sacrificing the quality of recruiting the best candidates available.
We are concerned that we take care of the needs of both our candidates and client companies. Most of our searches are “exclusive” to our recruiting firm.