Boutique, retained executive search firm specializing in executive-level medical device talent. Focus on challenging, tough-to-fill assignments. Deep, cultivated talent network already in place.
About Taligent Corporation:
Taligent Corporation is a privately held, boutique, retained executive search organization focused exclusively on serving the needs of the medical device and life science communities.
We specialize in C suite talent and the marketing leadership functional discipline. We also have successfully placed countless first-tier talent leaders in human resources, finance, business development, sales, and engineering.
Taligent focuses primarily on executive-level leadership talent and we cover the entire U.S.
We are relentlessly committed to delivering uncommon value and results with unsurpassed personal service, integrity, and professionalism.
Why Choose Taligent?
- Proven Performance: Founded in 1999, we have been successfully delivering results in medical device and life sciences recruitment for over 20 years.
- Work Smart with Economies of Scale: With a dozen recruiting, research, and support desks, we have multiple recruiters continually searching in your industry. This lowers your risk, improves our speed of delivery, and increases the return on your time and investment.
- National Exposure: We are physically located in Northern California however we offer an extensive search and talent network across all 50 states.
- Specialized Executive Talent Networks: We partner with hundreds of start-up, SME, and large, name-brand corporate medical device and life science employers. We've also developed long-term, repeat relationships with over 2100 medical device and life science executive candidates who we engage with on a regular basis. Few can match the depth and breadth of our leadership talent network.
- Integrity: Our recruiters are trained to be the most courteous, respectful, and professional in the business. This is our solemn credo.
- Ethics: Our primary focus is on building long-term, lasting relationships in the medical device and life sciences communities. As such, we always strive to treat others as we would like to be treated ourselves.
Cameron Hawley Biography:
Leadership of boutique, retained executive search and staffing firm specializing in director, senior director, vice president, general manager, C suite, and board level talent recruitment.
Specializing in difficult, challenging, and tough-to-fill assignments.
Hands-on lead recruiter with extensive experience attracting and securing first-tier, high-performing talent to take any organization to the next level.
For employers with critical staffing needs, my primary value-add is our extensive talent network of first-tier candidates. We actively engage with these professionals on a daily basis so I can quickly fill your open assignments with the rock stars you deserve.
I have recruiting agreements in place with 73 employers including start-up, SME, and large, name-brand corporate clients across multiple market segments and domains.
I've also developed long-term, repeat relationships with over 2100 executives, and successfully completed over 220 placements.
With clear, unambiguous search criteria and a hiring authority who is an active, engaged partner, there is no search assignment I can not fill with true game-changing talent to lead your company to the next level.
Successful track record across numerous domains and functional disciplines.
Executive-level talent representation.
Proven, cultivated talent network already in place.